Palmetto Summerville Mission
Our mission is to promote life-long positive youth development of healthy, empowered and responsible young citizens who are at risk, neglected or considered delinquent. Our efforts resonate in the preparation of our youth for success in their home community through a consistent individual, strength-based treatment process in a cooperative and therapeutic environment.
Quality care is provided through the ongoing cultivation of continuous improvement in the quality and safety of care. We believe in strong collaboration with partner agencies emphasizing safety and quality assurance. We believe in the delivery of safe, high quality behavioral healthcare to each of our residents, every time, all the time.
We value our ability to be the community standard for excellence and are dedicated to improving every life we touch.
- We are dedicated to providing high quality, accessible, cost effective care.
- We are committed to conducting ourselves with the highest level of integrity.
- We will treat all people with dignity and respect.
- We will strive to provide our employees with a nurturing environment in order to allow them to achieve their highest level of performance and competency.
- We value or ability to adapt to the changing needs of our patients and our community.
- We are dedicated to educating the public about behavioral health issues and their impact on people’s lives.
- We believe that compassion is the cornerstone for healing and peace of mind