Palmetto Summerville Behavioral Health is a residential treatment facility, located in Summerville, South Carolina. We treat adolescent girls and boys, ages 7-21, who require a highly-structured and supervised therapeutic environment. Residents attend programming separately, and are assigned to a group based on functioning level and treatment needs. We accept most major insurance plans, TRICARE®, and we are a Medicaid provider (CALOCUS and CON required).
For more information, please contact us at (843) 851-5015 or (855) 849-6274.
We provide treatment for the following:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Asperger’s/Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Self-injurious and suicide ideation
- Sexually-reactive youth
- Substance abuse / addiction
- Thought disturbances
- Trauma Recovery
Palmetto Summerville Behavioral Health uses Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for the treatment of psychiatric, behavior/conduct, mood attachment, and trauma.